- Counselling offers an opportunity to think and talk in confidence about YOUR difficulties, experiences, feelings, fears, anxieties and problems that are impacting on you or affecting your ability to manage your daily life.
- We offer groupwork sessions to demystify many common difficulties and apply those skills to help manage their impact.
- We offer educational inputs to organisations or groups interested in reducing the impact of impaired wellbeing on the contributions and productivity of their members.
- We support our clients every step of the way during their time with us in a welcoming and caring environment.
- In addition, we provide information and signpost onto other local services when appropriate.
We also partner with other local agencies to facilitate ease of referrals and engagement for clients.